Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bluebonnets are coming...

     The First Day of Spring is this weekend and a sure sign of spring in Texas is the bluebonnets start blooming! I remember when I was little getting my picture taken in bluebonnets. Sunny days, driving around looking for the best spot to stop and admire this beautiful, iconic flower. The best spots always seemed to be off the side of the highway though! 
    I will be offering bluebonnet mini - sessions this year starting in April. The weekends of April 10th-11th, 17th-18th, and 24th-25th, morning or afternoon, are your choices. Hurry, limited spots available! Email me to set up your session and get location directions. Your session will include at least 10-15 edited images on a refillable flash drive and one FREE print sheet of the photo of your choice! Each mini-session will be $50 for 30 minutes and can include up to 6 people. Pets are welcome too! Please let me know if you have another day you are interested in or if you would like a full session. The location I have chosen is not on the side of the highway, just in case you were wondering!


I look forward to helping you and your family carry on this Texas tradition!
Angela
drabekphotography@gmail.com

No comments: