Friday, October 1, 2010

Looking forward to the holidays!

     It is October already! Busy month ahead, lots of fun sessions. I have not been posting as many pics lately since I have been so busy taking them. Leaves less time to blog. I do keep up with my Facebook page so if you are not a fan yet go now and do that :)

     Besides taking pictures I have been planning ahead for the rest of this year and for the beginning of next year! I will be posting information on things as I get done working on them.

    The first bit of info that I can tell ya is that I will be offering holiday cards this year! Here is a link to the cards I will be offering. Please note that each card will be offered in 7 styles. I will be posting prices soon and the prices will vary by style (flat, folded) with all designs being the same price.

http://ourcardproducts.blogspot.com/p/holiday-cards.html

No comments: