Thursday, February 3, 2011

2011 Bluebonnet Watch List

{2011 Bluebonnet Watch List}

***4/6/11 UPDATE - These sessions are now all full!  Email me if you want to be on my Bluebonnet Watch List for next year!***


Want to be the first to know about special offers and packages from Drabek Photography this 2011 Bluebonnet season?

I LOVE bluebonnet season! And I want to make sure everyone has a chance to be included. If you would like to be the first one in the know all you have to do is join the List - The Bluebonnet Watch List that is ;) Members of this EMAIL only group will be the first ones informed about session scheduling and promotions. Even before Facebook Fans! Email me directly if you would like to be added!

{The bluebonnet season is short and space is limited; don't miss out!}

No comments: