Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bluebonnet Sessions ~ McKinney, TX Family and Child Photographer


{Bluebonnet Mini Sessions 2011}
***4/6/11 UPDATE - These sessions are now all full!  Email me if you want to be on my Bluebonnet Watch List for next year!***
          I love this time of year! I am thrilled to already have one weekend of bluebonnet sessions filled by my Bluebonnet Watch List families - Thank you! I am grateful now to open a week and additional weekend to sessions.
    
       I will be offering 2 mini sessions, or 1 full session, M-F April 11th - 15th. Session times can start at 5:00pm or 5:30pm
       I will be offering mini and full sessions Saturday and Sunday April 16th and 17th. Session times start at 9:00am and the last session will start at 5:30pm. Session times will vary based on types of sessions booked. There will be a lunch break in there for me too!

~All mini sessions will include~

30 minutes for up to 4 people
10-12 edited images in a downloadable gallery with reprint rights
$59 + tax

I will be happy to schedule a regular full session for you if you will have 5 or more participants in your session! Pets are always welcome.

Angela

No comments: