Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Emily!











            I had a wonderful time with Emily and her grandma! This session was to celebrate Emily's 6th birthday. I took pictures of Emily with her grandma and of Emily on her own. We got to feed some cute ducks and show off Em's sparkly shoes :)
           I have to say this session hit a personal note with me because I adored my grandma. Of course I have pictures of us together, snapshots really; but none that were taken with the special purpose of capturing our bond and how much we loved each other. The bond between grandparents and grandkids is unique. I have said it before after I have done a session where grandparents got to be involved (and I am saying it again because I believe in it so strongly) - include them in a session with your kids.
           I never had the opportunity that Emily was given but I was able to give Emily something I don't have and for that I am sincerely grateful. I hope they both treasure these images and remember our day together fondly.


Happy Birthday Emily!
Angela


~This mini session was added in with the party package I also provided for their family.~

No comments: