Monday, September 26, 2011

baby Bloom Meg - The Organic Bloom - Custom Family and Child Photography, McKinney, TX


I love this Cashmere color! How lucky are we that there are a couple brown tones to choose from, definitely one of my faves. Meg looks great in square and rectangle sizes, can't pick a fave there. I chose her for my own in an orange color. Love this actress!


“When I wear high heels I have a great vocabulary and I speak in paragraphs. I'm more eloquent. I plan to wear them more often.” – Meg Ryan 

There’s something captivating about the gracefully elevated poise and carefully balanced stance of a woman in heels. That ‘something captivating’ can also be found in the elegant curves and fashionable points of our Meg frame. She’s undeniably eloquent and you should undeniably see her more often – especially in your frame collection.

No comments: