Monday, October 3, 2011

baby Bloom Jessie - The Organic Bloom - Custom Family and Child Photography, McKinney, TX



Oh my goodness! All I can say is I LOVE this Lavender color, wouldn't every little girl want something in her room this color?! And I LOVE this frame, absolutely one of my favorites! I adore this in the baby Bloom size but don't be fooled, she is gorgeous in really large sizes too. Shown here in a square size, but equally cute in a rectangular. When Jessie sings in this movie I cry every time...without fail it gets me.


“Let me guess… when Andy plays with you it's like... even though you're not moving, you feel like you're alive, because that's how he sees you.” – Jessie, Toy Story 2 

If you haven’t figured it out already, we enjoy a friendly game of personification. If you ever wished your toys and stuffed animals would come to life when you were a kid (before or after Toy Story existed), you can relate to the love we have for our frames. Jessie’s trouble-free and innocent design helps all of us remember the child within – blurring lines between seeing and feeling to experience purely present bliss.

No comments: