Thursday, February 4, 2010

A family's love...The Jurneys






I was so excited to have this oppurtunity! Molly had an idea and together we were able to make it happen. I love that she also could see the beauty in the simple things, hanging out together being silly. I think these pictures really show off how beautiful her family is and also how much they love each other. We did this session in their home and Molly said that made such a difference. The kids were in familiar surroundings, totally acting like themselves, and could take breaks whenever they were needed. The kids could not believe they were all allowed to jump on mom and dad's bed together! (They were even more surprised when I kept encouraging them to do it.) I believe our finished photographs were able to capture this special time in their lives and will be cherished for a long time to come. Thank you Jurney Family.

No comments: