Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Schedule Updates and Reminders!

{ SCHEDULE UPDATES }

*November 8th is the last mini session weekday available. Time slots are 4:30 or 5:15pm, one location, first come first served.

*November weekends are now full. Limited weekday availability.

*November 13th - Last Chance Mini Session day still has available time slots - this is the last weekend I will promise pictures done in time for Holiday cards and only weekend day I will do mini sessions.

*I will not be available the weekend before, week of, or the weekend after Thanksgiving.

*October 31st is the last day to schedule for December! Only full and event sessions are available for this month, dates are very limited. Newborn sessions are the only exception to this rule, please contact me asap with your due date though so I can have a general idea. Newborn sessions need to be completed by or before 10 days old.

*December 10th is the last day I will place orders for products and prints from any session for holiday gifts. Anything ordered after this date is not promised to be done before 12/25 and additional shipping charges may apply.

{ REMINDERS }

*     This is a busy time of year for everyone, me included! Your time is valuable to me and I am grateful that you have chosen me as your photographer. I will honor your scheduled session time by being prompt and ready for your family. Please honor my time and family by being prompt and ready for your session. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your session so we have a chance to visit and get comfortable before we start taking pictures. If you are running late, life happens - especially if you have kids like me, always call as soon as possible to let me know. If you are late, 15 minutes or more, you can choose to have this time taken out of your session time or pay to have your session time extended. (If possible based on availability after your session's original end time.) Adding on to your session is $25 for every 15minutes. If this will not work on your session day we can work together to find to another time that is better for us both.

Thank you!
Angela

No comments: