Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Heart Faces - Silhouette Entry


This week's theme at "i heart faces" is silhouette. Immediately I thought of this picture of Ryan. I loved it when I took it and it came right to the front of my mind as my choice to enter. We went on the Grapevine Vintage Railroad Train Ride for his 3rd birthday celebration. The caboose car was closed but the conductor let us slip back there before the train started moving and opened the back door so we could look out. I stood back and let Ryan look around by himself, he was so impressed to be on a real train. I asked what he thought of the caboose and I got a positive, over the shoulder, "thumbs up" response as you can see.

Wish me luck and head over to  i heart faces see the other awesome entries!

I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

2 comments:

Vera said...

I just totally dig this shot! Love the lines the go through and through. If I was a little boy on a train, I'd probably hang out there and look at the endless tracks too. Both thumbs up from here :)

panuSStudio said...

I like this shot !