Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nicholas is ONE!!



     It was a party weekend for me, first Eryn's party and then Nicholas's! Nicholas had the honor of being my second session ever. What is even more special is that his family decided to participate in my Baby Milestone package and allow me to photograph him every three months. He has been my most photographed individual :) I saw him at newborn, 3mo, 6mo, 9mo, and soon I will see him for his 1yr session. He has grown so much and has stayed as sweet as can be. He had lots of family and friends at his party to help celebrate. All was well until he had to have the cake cleaned off in the tub! But after that he was back to playing with his new toys and visiting everyone. It has been so much fun to being included in his life this much! Happy birthday sweet boy!

No comments: