Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bluebonnets 2011 ~ McKinney, TX Child and Family Photographer

 Dearest Mother Nature,

       It is Bluebonnet week here where I am. Will you please be kind and bless me, and the wonderful families I will see this week, with favorable weather and the prettiest of blooms? We will be so grateful and promise to be kind to all the flowers and buggies we meet. Since we did not get all the rain we needed to have the bumper crop of bluebonnets like we had last year, I have had to move up my sessions to make sure we get your best picks in my pics.
      To show my reverence for the beauty we will see, I am posting a few of my favorite pics of this special little flower. Thank you for choosing Texas as being the lucky state that gets to enjoy this wonderful display each year :)

Sincerely,
Angela





P.S. If you have a chat with Father Time, could you please ask him to slow down just a little?

No comments: