Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Organic Bloom Frame - SALE!

        Some of you may recognize these photos from awhile back that I took of my boys. I knew that I wanted to print these and have them hung in our home. They are still my favorite pictures that I have taken of the two of them together! I also knew that The Organic Bloom frames were going to be the best way to display them. With so many color options and styles I knew I could make this display fun and colorful - perfect for our little boys' playroom. Because I don't have a studio I also wanted to have several styles, sizes, and colors to be able to show clients how versatile they are. I just love how it came out! Also, one of these photos was chosen as The Organic Bloom's Facebook profile picture! Such an honor :) All frames are discounted 20% while pic is their profile - hurry this may only be another day or two at most!

I would love to help you create your own The Organic Bloom display, ask me about a FREE in home consultation! Bonus - Drabek Photography clients get special print discounts with their frame purchases :) 

** keep reading to the bottom**












Of course I could not just get these as examples, oh no, I had to get ALL The Organic Frames! Baby Bloom pics coming soon!

Angela


No comments: